Monday, June 25, 2012

CCA Planning to Evade Corporate Income Taxes?

As if I didn't hate them already enough, that's roughly the conclusion drawn by Christopher Petrella, a guest author of this blog, who analyzed CCA's recent announcement to convert into something called a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT).  In a far more intelligent manner than I could ever hope to achieve, he captures the potential ramifications of this process for the company's tax liability and potential growth, so I really encourage you all to read it.

3 comments:

  1. Hello,

    This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. The income tax is determined by applying a tax rate, which may increase as income increases, to taxable income as defined. Thanks a lot....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous24 May, 2013

    First off I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing. I've had difficulty clearing
    my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there.
    I truly do enjoy writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15
    minutes are wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin.
    Any suggestions or tips? Cheers!

    My blog post: Air Max Pas Cher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.

    ReplyDelete