Thursday, July 15, 2010

An Awesome Article You Should Go Read

So I know I'm a few days late on getting this up, and for that, I apologize.  I've been looking over this article, written by Alex Friedmann of Private Corrections Institute (go to their site; there's a link on the left) for a few days, trying to figure out how I could best summarize all his fantastic knowledge of the financial manipulation CCA engages in with the American Correctional Association to get many of its facilities accredited (I wrote pretty recently about a few of their prisons that had been accredited).  Then I realized I couldn't possibly describe what he says in any meaningful way, so I'm not going to try.  I will just implore you to take 5 minutes and read his analysis of why getting ACA accreditation at a prison isn't all it's cracked up to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment